Monday, 6 September 2010
Pasta with Garlic, Olive Oil, and Fresh Tomatoes,
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 12 ounces spaghetti
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 6 garlic cloves, slivered
• 6 plum tomatoes, diced
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti until al dente, according to package instructions; drain. Rinse with cool water.
2. Wipe pasta pot dry; heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring, until soft, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are saucy, 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Return remaining pasta to pot; cook, tossing occasionally, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
Posted by Ceci's Photography at 15:43